We are so excited about this weekend. We have a record number of entries this year – THANK YOU!!
- With all our entries, we are in need of volunteers for almost every job. Please go to https://www.eventingvolunteers.com/events/1433/signup and click on “event days” to see where you can help! All volunteers will get an xc schooling voucher for Wednesday, Sept 30th. If you are only riding one day please volunteer the other day. Also ask all friends, neighbors, and co-workers to volunteer.
- We will not have a food truck – so please plan accordingly.
- We have no water in the ship-in parking. Please bring your own. There is water up by the entrance of the venue (short drive in a cart or car).
- Due to the rain during Great Meadow International, the dressage warmup needs a rest. So the dressage will be behind the polo field. It will be on the grass. The footing is quite good there. Show jumping will still be in the main arena and the cross country through Flemming Farm.
- Live scoring and official maps can be accessed at https://www.coursewalkapp.com/livescores
- We will ask that everyone signs a waiver to be on the property – and there will be temp checks when you arrive. Please time your arrival knowing this J.
- ONLY ESSENTIAL PEOPLE WILL BE ALLOWED ON THE GROUNDS!! Riders, parents, grooms, owners, and trainers.
- PLEASE make sure you have your mask and you wear it at all times unless on a horse.
Provisional Schedule & Competitor Links
Dressage – 8-9:45
SJ – 10-12:30
XC – 10:20-12:50
Dressage – 8-1
SJ – 10-2
XC – 10:20-2:15
Dressage – 9:45- 2:45
SJ – 1-4:25
XC – 1:20-4:45
Dressage – 12:30-4
SJ – 3-5
XC – 3:15-5:15
Times will be available late on Sept 23.
These are unofficial until approved by Ground Jury on Friday. Final official maps are also available from the live scoring link.
All non-riders need to sign this. Bring the signed copy with you as we have no way to retrieve them.
For all riders that are non-Pony Club members
Thank you and we look forward to a great weekend!