2018 Middleburg Horse Trials entry status will begin being posted in May 2018. Entries for the 2018 Middleburg Horse Trials open on April 24, 2018.
Important Notes Regarding Entries:
- If you do not see your ride times or entry status, please contact the show secretary at email@example.com,
- Ride times have been UPDATED at http://mocpony.club/middleburg-horse-trials/times and can be found if scrolling below on this page.
Riders with multiple horses have an asterisk by their names in this program. These riders must ride their dressage on their scheduled time slot and their stadium or XC within their division when convenient, but must complete all rides within the time allowed for that level of competition.
Entries are not complete unless payment has been made, even if the paperwork was received or postmarked prior to the closing date of May 22, 2018. If Payment was not received or postmarked as of 5/22/2018, the entry is late and a late fee of $50 has been assessed. Please email the secretary with your intent to make payment in order to have your ride time posted.
- If you are missing a current coggins or a signature page, your entry is considered incomplete even if you have made payment, and an incomplete entry fee of $30 may be assessed.
- Once the entries are closed, any change of division, rider and/or horse may not be granted unless scheduling permits. If a change is allowed, a $50 change fee will be assessed.
- All inquiries must be made via email to the secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org, not to other members of the organization.
- Please note, there is another website that appears nearly identical to our official site (www.mocponyclub.org). This is NOT our web site nor is this domain owned/maintained by us. Do not use www.mocponyclub.org to obtain updates to the horse trials or entries!
Listing of 2018 MHT Entries (as of May 2018) - to be posted.